Last Updated on November 20, 2019 by Ernie
Best Mahoutsukai no Yome Quotes
Elias Ainsworth Quotes
1. It’s true if we logically think about it, and it has been proven that we spend a lot of our time in life thinking about the past. but the crazy thing is that logically it makes no sense to spend time on something that you cannot change, and instead what we need to focus on is the present, and the future and how we can affect those two things.
2. This is one of the most beautiful lines. are there people in your life, that you feel like this about? I know in my life I do feel like this with my current girlfriend, I believe she’s amazingly helpful, and my life is so much better with her. I remember, and realize that the stability and consistency that comes with having a significant other is so much better than being single in many ways.
Chise Hatori Quotes
1. This one is such a great lesson on how much time we should actually be spending on feeling jealous, feeling Envy, feeling all these negative emotions. I think it is important to realize and recognize that we start feeling them, but it is also as important to start moving on and moving forward to the changes that we can make.
(Episode 18, 13:05-13:38)
2. Honestly, I feel the same way when I’m reading as well. Reading is so much fun.
3. Yes, this is the exact way, to get over feeling negative emotions from looking at what others have and what we lack. It does make sense that the Instinct has to come from within us because I know I have experienced that’s where I tell someone like that is close to me the solution to a problem. But it is not as effective if they come to the solution themself.
4. This line is absolutely the best quote from this anime, the fact that when we stop being empathetic, we primarily lose most of our understanding and skill towards influencing others.
1. This quote is a great reminder on the fact that if we’re feeling uncomfortable oh, then that is the right way to be feeling in your life, given that all of growth and learning and great experiences occur an uncomfortable environments initially.
1. Redcurrant said such a great year, and the fact that it’s so cyclical, that we need human connection and that we give human connection. And it makes complete the circle of how the giving and taking really works.