We have collected best of the best Naruto Quotes from Naruto Series and Naruto Shippuden, along with High Quality images.. YOU can SAVE these images as you like, and if you’d like some other quotes to be mentioned, just go right down and comment below, and we’ll get them made for you.
BEST NARUTO QUOTES OF ALL TIME
Table of Contents
Choji Akamichi Quotes:
Akimichi Choji (秋道チョウジ)
1. This is a great quote, because Choji truly shows how much he doesn’t let his ego get a hold of him. Instead, he’s motivated by his principles, and pride to protect others, and is not fazed by attempts at himself or his character.
I don’t believe anyone can actually argue with Deidara’s expression of his art due to the fact that all of us actually have a subjective expression of art. This was definitely shows in the show, as Deidara always believed his representation of art was always better.
Fugaku Uchiha Quotes:
(うちはフガク, Uchiha Fugaku)
1. The amount of respect we all have from this moment of Fugaku, to let his own son take his life, because it’d be impossible for him to take his son’s life. To let him kill himself, in order to follow his own choice, decision and purpose in life. What an amazing, courageous and unbelievable father Fugaku turned out to be.
Gaara (Loneliness/Alone) Quotes:
1. I think Gaara is extremely thankful for Naruto, and will be for the rest of his life.
2. This is so true, and I believe so many of us in society today, go through so many excruciating circumstances, and specifically in the western world, make it so much harder for ourselves, by trying to be so independent. I believe our power, and our potential lies within working and being with other people, above everything else.
Hashirama Senju Quotes:
(千手柱間, Senju Hashirama)
1. Whether it be through political, and country wars, or money, and power wars. I do agree with Hashirama, there’ll always be conflict. I think we’ll evolve, and improve in the ways we deal with that conflict. But I believe humanity and it’s existence will always face conflicts, as it is in our nature, and in the nature of progression. As finding problems and solving them is what moves the world forward.
Hiruzen Sarutobi Quotes:
(猿飛ヒルゼン, Sarutobi Hiruzen)
- The feeling to protect, the power we inherit to be able to help, and do things for others. That when we truly come outside ourselves, are we able to truly do things that are unfathomable. That we can create things and do miracles, when we’re doing for others and not ourselves.
~Hiruzen Sarutobi (The third hokage)
Itachi Uchiha (Strength) Quotes:
(うちはイタチ, Uchiha Itachi)
1. If you’re a brother, or sister to someone, you can relate to this quote. I have a sister, she’s younger. I remember getting in many fights with her, in my younger years. I believed it was part of duty, and just an inherent feeling to protect someone who was helpless.
2. The abilities we can only be truly seen, when we can start acknowledge all the things we’re bad at. If you and me have bad things, we need to be able to say them as they are, so that will give us the confidence and power to say our good things, things we’re strong in.
3. Self- Realization is key
- True empathy, the biggest skill, we can have as leaders, the biggest skill we can have as salesman, the biggest strength we can have as a marketer, the biggest skill we can have in our relationships. The ability to be able to stand in someone else’s shoes, is true strength, and true kindness.
2. To be living, with pride, and with the principles that you have set for yourself, to die with that in the face of death, is something so courageous.
Kakashi Hatake Quotes:
(はたけカカシ, Hatake Kakashi)
1. I believe we have to be loyal. I believe our integrity and self-worth is greatly aligned with our ability to be able to identify with others that we respect and appreciate, and be there for them, in their hardest times.
Kisame Hoshigaki Quotes:
(干柿鬼鮫, Hoshigaki Kisame)
1. Last words to ITACHI: Kisame was always a good-hearted person, it was so clear in the end with his fight with Guy-Sensei. But I think sometimes our circumstances in life, make us choose the wrong path, even when we have the greatest intentions, which is quite sad to see. But I think we still have to be accountable for those decisions, because if blame the circumstances, for our outcomes, then we’ll never be able to change, and truly live lives of our potential.
Madara Uchiha Quotes:
(うちはマダラ, Uchiha Madara)
1. It’s true because you know why, we’re human. We can never take away our negative feelings, they will always be there. But the one thing, we can do is acknowledge when they happens. See what reactions, and thoughts come to our mind, and yet still act in a righteous way, without causing another harm.
2. There is no plan in the world that has gone 100% according to the plan. The plan is a good idea, but we only need to adamant on our vision, and flexible in the way of getting there. As Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon has said.
3. For the straight Savage quote by Madara because he was talking down to them – the shinobi’s here, and the confidence he exudes is unbelievable.
4. The Uchiha clan was truly Destined for sorrow.
5. I’m not sure, because in essence hope is the source of all motivation, inspiration, and drive.
6. Now, this is definitely a true fact. Not just in the Shinobi world, but in our world, we’ve always waged so many wars, that have caused so many deaths, and that’s funny because no other animals really wage wars like this where they wipe our massive amounts of population.
Might Guy Quotes:
(マイト・ガイ, Maito Gai)
1. I’m a failure. I know it. I’ve always been one, since a young age. But that gave me so much energy, to not be one. Ever since I was young, I was never truly the most talented in anything really. But yet, every-time I lost, I usually got more and more energy. As a failure, I’m more resilient than the talented, more brave, used to wear and tear. I’m a failure, and will die one, but I wouldn’t, and won’t let anyone outwork me. That’s my ninja way as a failure.
Naruto Uzumaki Quotes:
(うずまきナルト, Uzumaki Naruto)
1. This is such an empowering quote by Naruto. He’s so fearless, when I read this quote. I am so inspired, I feel as if, as the leader, it is my responsibility like his to take care of my team, my people, and my friends just like Naruto would.
“If the gather’s responsibility is to protect the child… then my responsibility is to exceed the father.”
2. This quote brings tears to my eyes. “I want to strive to become the best leader, in people’s eyes. I want to strive to put myself on the line for others.” These are the thoughts that come to mind, when I read this quote.
3. So beautiful. Because he really lives his ninja way, till the end, even with Kurama.
4. I never want to quit. This reminds me that I love to battle. The battle to achieve my mission. The vision to provide something to the world, everyone can benefit from. To die, living towards that vision, whether accomplished or not.
Neji Hyuga Quotes:
(日向ネジ, Hyūga Neji)
- It’s true, and the greatest reminder, that we all run with a time limit. Every single one of us, and that we have to show, and only have so much time to bring forth our highest potential.
Obito Uchiha Quotes:
(うちはオビト, Uchiha Obito)
- This makes sense, as with any gift, comes a curse. With the feelings of love follows, jealous, hate, and other negative emotions.
2. I don’t think we should ever underestimate any other person.
1. The greatest lessons, always are the hardest to survive through.
Nagato / Pain Quotes:
Nagato (長門, Nagato )
Pain (ペイン, Pein)
1. Pain are the life’s best lessons. The hardest lessons, come through the hardest circumstances. It’s amazing. It’s so hard, yet so necessary.
2. It’s funny because in the day, and era we live in now. We’ve gotten through most of the World Wars, and traumatic battles that have taken place on Earth. Which makes us more complacent, and I think is the result of Peace, in any society.
Sakura Haruno / Uchiha Quotes:
(うちはサクラ, Uchiha Sakura, née Haruno (春野))
1. Sometimes, when people least expect us to smile. A smile can change everything.
2. It’s true you can’t become a master of anything by just reading books. I think we have to apply, and only through application can ever truly master an art or craft.
Rock Lee Quotes:
1.This reminds me of the movie ‘Rocky’, Rocky Balboa, the character, I believe said this to his son. That it’s not the one who falls down. It’s the one who keeps on moving forward, keeps getting back up, that’s what winning is about.
2. This one is fire, considering rock lee is one of my favorite characters, and its due to this exact fact of outworking, and sticking to something consistently.
3. Rock Lee’s ninja way, an inspiration to us all. To be able to be one of the top ninjas, without have the abilities required to be a ninja (nijutsu). He is the epitome of motivation.
4. You did Rock, you did prove it.
5. It’s when we try so hard to attain something and we don’t get it. But the moment we let go, of having it, it comes to us. lol
Sasuke Uchiha Quotes:
(うちはサスケ, Uchiha Sasuke)
- Evil quote by Sasuke
Shikamaru Nara Quotes:
(奈良シカマル, Nara Shikamaru)
1. Shikamaru is one of the most loved characters in Naruto. Someone with the most solid integrity, intelligence, higher than most people on the planet, and also emotional intelligence and courage to make the right decision and hard calls when needed. We could always look to Shikamaru anytime we need a good anime quote to motivated us in our life. What do you think?
2. He said this when he was facing Tamari in the Tournament where all the villages in the Chunin Exam Arc fought.
3. HAHAH. This is jsut plain good word play by Shikamaru. Only a genius like him could turn and take something negative we shouldn’t be doing into a trait that we can acknowledge as may be important. LOL
Shisui Uchiha (friendship) Quotes:
(うちはシスイ, Uchiha Shisui )
1. Shisui was a prodigy, with said to have eyes stronger than even Itachi uchiha. Now this is what Shisui said to Itachi, as he was giving his life away, so no one would be able to get his eyes.
Zabuza Momochi Quotes:
(桃地再不斬, Momochi Zabuza)
1. Oh man, the power of words is so insane. This is exactly what reminds me of the things we say to ourselves, and why they’re so important, because even a negative thought is not great for our well-being.
2. This was the most emotional side of Zabuza. I honestly, did not expect him to reveal such a sensitive side of himself. The fact that he card about Haku so much. This quote from naruto showed me that even though Zabuza was inherently evil, I still sort of liked him.