BEST OF DEKU QUOTES
>>Deku Izuku Midoriya Wallpaper (free)
1. This was a brilliant moment in the sense that it showed all might how much effort Deku is willing to put in an order to achieve his goals.
“I need to get many times stronger than everyone else!”Tweet
(Season 4, Sub Episode 65, 13:25)
Deku says this to Nighteye, when Nighteye was testing if he’d let Midoriya do a work study under him.
“If I match my pace with everyone else then I”ll never be number One.”Tweet
(Season 4, Episode 3, 6:19)
2. “I want to be strong enough that no one will worry about me.
To always win…
To always save everyone.
I want to be… the greatest hero.
“I want to be strong enough that no one will worry about me. “Tweet
(Season 4, Sub Episode 65, 16:00)
Izuku Midoriya Sticker
3. Midoria said this when he was in the room with all might and Mirio Togata, when they were deciding if Deku was good enough to be taken as an apprentice under all might’s old sidekick.
“Kacchan told me not to lose when someone already laid the groundwork for me.”Tweet
(Season 4, Sub Episode 65, 13:12)
4. He said this to himself when Mirio asked him the question, of “What his goal was as a UA student.
“It’s often said that you can organize your thoughts when you say them out loud.”Tweet
(Season 4, Sub Episode 65, 16:13)
Izuku Midoriya Deku Nendoroid
by Good Smile Company
5. You can tell how smitten Uraraka is by Deku here. Tap and when class 1a was testing for the Pro Hero licensing exam and Deku went and saved Uraraka, but in the end she actually turned out not to be Uraraka at all. Does anyone remember who she was actually?
“To help others you have to be able to take care of yourself.”Tweet
(Season 3 Dubbed, Episode 16, 14:30)
6. Deku says this to himself about Mirio Togata. THIS Was one of the most motivating moment for me personally in the anime. This is what I admire the most in anime in mentors, and people I look up to. The fact that Mirio was not strong to begin with at all, but what incredibly hard in order to go farther than anyone else could imagine. This is the exact reason why my favourite character from Naruto is Guy Sensei who had the same character personality. Someone who is extremely positive didn’t start at an equal level or even at a normal level in terms of strength in comparison to everybody else but turned out to be one of the strongest people ever.
(Season 3 Dub, Episode 25, 17:06)
7. The lesson for me here truly is that we should always create competition with people firstly. Secondly if you can create competition with the person who you look up to or is way better than you because that makes you patch up and put you in a situation where you are able to learn and get better extremely faster than normal.
(Season 3, Episode 23, 12:28)
Izuku Midoriya Deku Zipper Jacket
8. Deku talking about going to save Bakugou. The brilliant lesson in this quote is that midoriya literally breaks down for us how we should be acting in life. That we should take action to do things in order to achieve the goals and Endeavors we want in life, no matter how badly we might think we’re at a disadvantage. If we can move, we should do something.
(Season 3, Episode 17, 13:17)
9. “All Might told this to Deku, and he told the whole class, because he was in bed, and why he felt so guilty for not being able to save Bakugou.
(Season 3, Episode 7, 19:12)
Deku Izuku Midoriya Wallpaper
“We don’t have time to stand around. We have to keep running toward our goals.”
(Season 2, Episode 25, 22:05)
Izuku Midoriya Deku Figure ARTFX J
Designed by Kotobukiya