This was such a great show, and one of the oldies. Anime quotes from Yugioh that you’ll love. It was one of the first anime that I ever watched. It used to be so good. I mean compared to now the animation is nowhere close but nonetheless. If you guys would like to get into Yu-Gi-Oh cards.. for some people there’s nothing more fun.
Table Of Contents: Yu-Gi-Oh Quotes
Best Yu-Gi-Oh Quotes
1. Bakura just being a straight savage, like always.
Joey Wheeler Quotes
1. Sometimes we gotta say goodbye to friends, but if they’re true friends, and good friends, then we can always pick it up where we left off.
2. NAKAMA!!!! gotta love friendship quotes.
Seto Kaiba Quotes
1. I completely agree with this. Supremely intense, definitely something Seto Kaiba would say.
2. We should always look forward and towards what we can do about the future, because we obviously can’t change what’s already happened.
3. Games are what keep me alive. Even this website QuoteTheAnime, is a game. We all started this for fun, and it turned out to be something that could also provide value to people. I do think all our work should feel like games and play.
Téa Gardner Quotes
Also known as Anzu Mazaki in the Japanese versions
1. Sometimes it seems the best option is to give in. It is exactly in those moments, that we need to stand firm, and fully see things through to the end.
Tea said this to Kaiba
Yami Yugi Quotes
1. They shared a great bond, and were completely different personalities. This kind of reminds me of myself as a gemini. If you’re a gemini, maybe you can relate as well.
2. I think he speaks about the power of focus that we all have. That when we obsess or focus on a vision so much, that we bring it forth into reality.
3. “If you can’t understand the darkness in your opponent’s heart, you will never comprehend the pain and suffering of others.”
Download YUGIOH Wallpaper
The classic line from Yugioh so we had to make a wallpaper out of this.
Yugi Muto Quotes
1. I can say I am literally the luckiest person in the world. I do have a friend like this. A friend who would never betray me. No matter the gift I believe, and I’d do the same for him. His name is Reet Roy. I don’t think he’ll every read this blog but he’s one of the biggest hip hope choreographers in the world. Yet me and him started our grind together. We were rommates for years, and brothers from different mothers, and now we partner up with different business opportunities, and enjoy time with each other.
2. The greatest power of human beings. The ability to change anything that comes our way.
3. The power to make a decision. The power to decide who we become, what action we take next, and what our future holds, all in the palm of our hands, within each and every one of us.