Tokyo Ghoul had some of the craziest and gruesome moments, hence why we were able to get such good quotes from it. I’d recommend this show to anyone, who wants to see a dark anime. An anime where a turbulent past leads to formidable being, who becomes ultimately powerful, due to all the things that he went through. This person is Kaneki, on this journey he becomes friends with people like Juuzou, Uta, Yoshimura, Touka, and some others. But the pain represented in this anime, is by far one of the most heartbreaking.
Tokyo Ghoul: Jack (September 2015)
Tokyo Ghoul: PINTO (December 2015)
so without further ado…
BEST TOKYO GHOUL QUOTES
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Ayato Kirishima Quotes:
He said this to Kaneki.
Eto Yoshimura / One-Eyed Ghoul Quotes:
#1 She was so crazy. She had mme fooled the whole time. I had no idea she was the on-eyed ghoul, and still do this day don’t understand her fascination with Kaneki.
~Eto Yoshimura (One-eyed Ghoul)
Ken Kaneki Tokyo Ghoul Sticker
Designed by Neeox
Haise Sasaki Quotes:
1. Just reminds me that no matter how bad it might get at times. That as long as we’re still living, that the game continues, and that one loss, or two, or three don’t mean anything in the long-term aspect of it.
Hinami Fueguchi Quotes:
1. This is a representation of a bond that family holds. I feel that Hinami and Kaneki shared a brother and sister like relationship. That was so beautiful to see, specially considering that they werne’t from the same parents at all. I believe Kaneki initially cared for her geniuinely, when Hinami’s mother had passed away. But afterwards.. Hinami took care and proteced hinami
Juuzou Suzuya Quotes:
1. Juuzou was one of my favvourite characters. HE said the craziest lines, and wasn’t actually scared of anyone literally.
Ken Kaneki Quotes:
#1 “I have to learn by experiencing things myself.. that’s all I can do.”
2. “My goodness. So much anger and hatred. But love the determination towards his Nakama.
3. This is like the quote in life, what doesn’t kill you, just makes you stronger. It is one of my favorite concepts in life. The fact that we grow from our pain, and even the fact that pain, struggle, and training is actually necessary fro growth. This quote says all of that and more. Gotta love Kaneki for giving this to me. What do you think?
Download KANEKI TOKYO GHOUL Wallpaper
#6 This one speaks volumes. It shows the complete accountability we need to have in life. I believe that we are not just here to blame others or the world for the mishaps in life. But the fact, that we’re responsible for all of them. That we should strive to be the change that we want to see in others.
4. Only someone with a pure heart, can actually embody this kind of genuineness. To be able to take the hurting just towards yourself, so other people aren’t hurt by it.
#5 I’ve wanted to say this line to someone my whole life. I am actually an immigrant, and now I’m a Canadian citizen. When I came with my family, we went through some hurdles, and troubles, like anyone else who’s an immigrant I’d say, and times were tough for a while yes. But this just reminds me of that, and reminds that even though they seemed bad then, how good those times really were.
7. This is just crazy. so Deep.
Retail Price: $149.99
You Save: $37.50
from: Right Stuf, Inc.
Kishou Arima Quotes:
#1 We’re all just human at the end of the day. Even the best and the nicest people make mistakes, so please take it easy on yourself
Kureo Mado Quotes
1. This is something I don’t actually agree with in life. It’s basically like saying that as long as the means justify, the means don’t matter. But honestly, I don’t know about that, I even have quite a few friends who actually believe that, and do business that. They have good intentions, none of them are bad people. But I think in life, we have to do right things, the right way. Otherwise what’s the point.
2. This is a great quote by Kureo Mado. Basically to never give up, no matter the struggle. No matter the mountain in front of you. No matter how much fear is inside you. Don’t give up on yourself.
Rize Kamishiro Quotes:
#1 This is probably the hardest truth to accept for me in life. That I truly cannot do everything I want to do. I don’t know if you’ve realized this, or have been through this. But there comes a point in our life where we realize that we can’t do everything. We can only do 1 or things well at a time. Hence, why we can’t master everything all at once.
Seidou Takizawa Quotes:
#1 “I’m Hungry…”
This is a hard one. But what I deduce this means is that sometimes, in life we always need to have a certain poise, in front of others. We have a certain level of control over our emotions, and to not loose our cool, in testing circumstances.
Retail Price: $84.98
You Save: $21.24
from: Right Stuf, Inc.