Best Saitama Quotes
Motivational Saitama Quotes
Saitama’s quotes are absolutely amazing. He literally says things the way they should be, and right to your face. It’s my favorite. This one is true, because it is way better to take your frustration out in the form of energy towards working on improving whatever it is that we’re doing.
2. That’s absolute strength of humanity. The ability to change ourselves.
4. Training our mental fortitude over just our outside is very important. In fact, I’d go so far as to say that it might even be more important, as if we train in the inside, the outside changes as a reflection.
6. They only come true, if you want them to or if you let them. This one was a hard one for me to understand. What do you guys think?
8. This is a great one. It really shows that it can’t just be hard work for a short time. It has to be hard work, and discipline of years that takes to actually be successful in any art.
9. LOL. Just straight funny.
Saitama Quotes about Justice
1. I think this is very true, noble and real. We need to realize, that if the leaders cower, however the people under them be able to survive.
2. Beautiful anime quote about having a sense of duty and prestige in what you do. You should do what you do regardless if the money existed or not.
3. This follow-up quote to the above quote is perfect.
4. Don’t all Anime Lovers sort of dream of becoming this kind of hero, when you’re younger?
THIS WALLPAPER IS COMING SOON! Comment below and say which the quote in the wallpaper you want to make come sooner.
5. Love this. When we’re about to give up in our training. We have to remember to do better than we were yesterday, otherwise we’ll stay the same, and there will be no improvement.
So you’re crazy, you don’t belong on the top. You don’t really understand what a hero is. There are so many extremely powerful villains in this world. A hero is someone who takes on those villains. Even if they’re all alone. You gather your lackeys that are weaker than you so you’ll feel strong, So you’re not cut out for it. You’re going to cry someday Factions? Crushing Newbies? Securing your rank? None of that matters. Don’t underestimate heroes, you jerk.”
He says this to Fubuki, (Season 2 episode 2)
Emotional & Sensitive Moments
- Awww man. He’s so lonely. In his pursuit of power he became so strong and left everyone behind. That he now feels more lonely than ever. On top of that, he doesn’t really take credit for most of his wins from defeating villains, so he doesn’t really get the admiration from his work either. It’s so sad.
2. so sad again, he just gets no appreciation.
Modest, Humility & Funny Quotes by Saitama
- It’s true I think, the whole fun in honing a skill is to be able to play, and compete with others. If you take that away, then it really just leaves no enjoyment in a way, and I think that’s what Saitama really feels.
2. I can’t imagine living without any fear whatsoever.
2. The fact that he thinks he’s an average hero, is unbelievable.
4. LOL. just put this one here because it’s funny. Enjoy! Oh yeah, and let me know in the comments below what you like and prefer more of! Wohoo! Thanks.
Saitama Pop Up Parade Figure
by Good Smile Company