Last Updated on December 19, 2020 by Ernie
Motivational, Inspirational, and pump up Haikyuu Quotes that you’ll love, –we’ve gathered them and done all the hard work for you, including lots of pictures of the Haikyuu Quotes along with a Haikyuu Quote Wallpaper..
Haikyuu — a volleyball sports anime you’ll love…
(Quotes By Haikyuu Characters)
Inspirational HAIKYUU Anime QUOTES
Asahi Azumane Quotes:
(東峰 旭 Azumane Asahi) –third-year wing-spiker at Karasuno High, and also their Ace.
1. To overcome all hurdles, to have the confidence, to the one your team can depend on, when no one else is able to do it. To be the last line of Defense. That is such an awe-inspiring moment.
Daichi Sawamura Quotes:
(澤村 大地 Sawamura Daichi)
1. The power of our words, let’s us decide our mindset, which decides, our actions, which decides our habits, which later shows our results. I believe that as well. That we need to carefully even be accountable for the thoughts that we think, and that the power of human potential lies in our ability to use the right words to influence ourselves and others.
2. Acknowledging one’s own weaknesses, and striving to provide the team with the things they need. the qualities of a true leader.
3. To keep our focus, is to have the chance to win, because the other team, or person can lose their focus if they get overconfident, and a second is all we need to really win.
“He’s an energetic brat. An athletic monster. He was totally an unknown.”
And sometimes… He’s like a completely unknown force..”
(Season 4, Episode 12, 4:38)
Hajime Iwaizumi Quotes:
(岩泉一 Iwaizumi Hajime)
- This is a great example to me of focusing on my task at the moment, that knowing my vision. Knowing what I want to truly achieve in the end, but putting my full energy and focus in the moment, and in the obstacle ahead of me.
Hajime Iwaizumi Nendoroid
Designed by Orange Rouge
Hinata Shoyo Quotes:
~Hinata says this to himself, against Date Tech in the practice game
“There’s no guarantee that the weapon that worked first will continue working until the end.I have to keep moving forward. I have to keep going! My greatest weapon is not getting caught!”Tweet
(Season 4, Episode 8,5:32)
This reminds me of getting my first few visitors to the QuoteTheAnime website. It reminds me how hard it was, and seemed at first. But just having even made it possible to try again, and get better and better. At first we just need a shot, and with that shot, I believe can achieve what we truly though impossible.
2. I think this comes as a weird statement. But if you think about it. It’s actually the fact that Hinata comes from such an obsessive place about winning and attaining his goal. That to someone, who doesn’t usually wins games would never truly understand this mindset.
Download Hinata Shoyo, Haikyuu Wallpaper
Hinata Shoyo Figure figma – Orange Rouge
Designed by Orange Rouge
Ikkei Ukai Sr. Quotes:
- This is the mentality I wanted to remember. It’s so good because we have to know that we have the capability and potential to win any match, and that gives us confidence. And we also have to know that there’s no match we can win for sure, because we can’t judge people, and their potentials, because no one person can be taken lightly, so that keeps us humble.
Ittetsu Takeda Quotes:
(武田 一鉄 Takeda Ittetsu)
“He who climbs the ladder must begin at the bottom.”Tweet
(Season 4, Episode 2, 12:11)
2. This is honestly one of the best moments ever. I love this quote to be honest. It’s how I actually strive to look at my own life.
3. It sort of reminds me of the country that i live in right now. Because we all come from so many different cultures and places. We all are a mix of colors here.
Kageyama Tobio Quotes:
~Kageyama says this to himself, after having the talk with the coach, against Date Tech in the practice game
“If they adjust to me, I just have to adjust in turn.Whoever stops adjusting won’t be able to continue forward.”Tweet
(Season 4, Episode 8, 5:45)
Kageyama says this to Hinata, after coming back from national camp for under 19.
“You can fly even higher.”Tweet
We can’t do anything great by ourselves… We need others, You need others. I need others. We all need each other in order to live to our highest potentials.
To love what you do with a passion, even when someone says, but something else is better. To know yourself and what you truly appreciate.
Download Kageyama Tobio, Haikyuu Wallpaper
Keiji Akaashi Quotes:
(赤葦 京治 Akaashi Keiji) Vice-Captain and setter of Fukurodani Academy
1. There’s nothing like this. This quote reminds and teaches me the way I need to be in order to be a leader to the people around me. To be able to show them the things that they’re capable of, I need to show them how they can achieve those things through actions, and not words.
Keishin Ukai Quotes:
(Meaning: Keep the end goal in the back of the mind) – but focus on the what’s right in front of you
2. I love this one. Nothing can replace the experience and training we need to do. It’s so crucial for us to train, to persevere, to mess up, fail, pick it back up and keep going.
Kenjiro Shirabu Quotes:
(白布 賢二郎 Shirabu Kenjirō) — second year setter in Shiratorizawa Academy.
1. To use what already shines as a source of distraction is amazing.
Kenma Kozume Quotes:
(孤爪 研磨 Kozume Kenma)
- This shows me that I can keep playing it over and over again, you can conquer it. That I’m even now facing a hurdle that seems impossible to actually get past, but If i keep playing over and over again, I can conquer it.
Kenma Kozume Uniform Ver. Nendoroid
Designed by Good Smile Company
Kiyoko Shimizu Quotes:
1. It’s weird how life works, and Shimizu mentions it perfectly, sometimes things that we least expect make the biggest differences.
Kōrai Hoshiumi Quotes
“Everyone thinks that being small is more detrimental than it actually is. Even though being smaller puts you at a disadvantage in volleyball, it doesn’t make you completely helpless!”
(Season 4, Episode 12, 17:50)
Koshi Sugawara Quotes:
(菅原 孝支 Sugawara Kōshi)
- If we just do what’s comfortable, what we’re okay doing, how can we ever grow? How can we ever get better? How can we move forward?
Kotaro Bokuto Quotes:
(木兎 光太郎 Bokuto Kōtarō) — third-year student of Fukurōdani Academy. He’s an ace, a wing-spiker, and captain of Fukurodani Academy.
- Because just if we get some technique or trick up our sleeve doesn’t mean we’ve mastered it. There is an even higher level. Where we can use that technique to use it in several different ways.
Kotaro Bokuto Uniform Ver. Nendoroid
Designed by Good Smile Company
Reon Ohira Quotes:
(大平獅音 Ōhira Reon)– a 3rd year and a wing-spiker from Shiratorizawa Academy
- The impact of a true leader on a team member.
Ryunosuke Tanaka Quotes:
(田中 龍之介 Tanaka Ryūnosuke) Wing-spiker and a second-year student at Karasuno High School
“It’s not just the enemy that can push you beyond your limits.”
Season 4, Episode 23
“What’s lame isn’t losing the match. It’s to be scared of the match!”
Season 4, Episode 16
“As long as I keep trying, I can do it.”
Season 4, Episode 16
To Kindaichi: He’s so funny honestly.
Ryunosuke Tanaka Nendoroid
Designed by Orange Rouge
Saeko Tanaka Quotes:
(田中冴子 Tanaka Saeko)– Ryunosuke’s older sister, and she also used to be a student at Karasuno High as well.
- There are many reasons to take a break, now a break might not be a detour. Or a detour might seem like a break. But it can also be a new beginning, and that is truly hard to understand.
Satori Tendo Quotes:
(天童 覚 Tendō Satori) is a third year middle blocker in Shiratorizawa Academy.
AKA “The Guess Monster”
- When we become good, and great, we also become more susceptible to ego-issues. Hence, when we were not as good in skill, we were constantly being surprised by people who were better and more amazing than us. But now getting to a higher level, we’re not used to being surprised, and that can shake up your world. It’s always important to surround ourselves with smarter and smarter people.
Shinsuke Kita Quotes
When an adult says, “The process matters more than the results, kids aren’t really gonna understand. They think results are everything! But I totally agree with the adults.” I’m basically built from my daily routine, and the results are nothing more than byproduct.
(Season 4, Episode 20)
“Repetition, being methodical, and being thorough just feels nice.”
“I don’t need any applause. I’m just going to do what I need to do.
Tadashi Yamaguchi Quotes:
(: 山口 忠 Yamaguchi Tadashi) –he is a pinch server at Karasuno high
- wow. This quote really reminds me Vegeta, saiyan pride.
Takashi Utsui Quotes:
Ushijima’s father –Utsui was a former volleyball player who quit due to an injury
1. Our uniqueness, is our strength. Our differences, is what makes us special. It is us who first needs to acknowledge that before others can truly understand to appreciate us for it as well.
Tanji Washijo Quotes:
(鷲匠 鍛治 Washijō Tanji) is the Head Coach of Shiratorizawa Academy’s boys’ volleyball team.
- It is true, there’s no denying, that bigger is stronger. But stronger isn’t better. Hence why bigger doesn’t necessarily mean better.
Tetsuro Kuroo Quotes :
(黒尾 鉄朗 Kuroo Tetsurō)
1. To truly appreciate your opponents, rivals, and enemies. To know and realize that you wouldn’t be as good without them, and the games wouldn’t be as fun without them.
Toru Oikawa Quotes:
(及川徹Oikawa Tōru )
- Instinct, or Intuition. What do you think about this one. I’ve always been surprised about this one.
2. Humans’ true potential lies in working together on things, and Hence why we were able to create things like buildings, cities, and civilizations.
Tsukishima Kei Quotes:
月島 蛍 Tsukishima Kei)
- He’s a straight savage. Lol.
Tsutomu Goshiki Quotes:
(五色工 Goshiki Tsutomu) — a first year wing-spiker from Shiratorizawa Academy.
1. There’s no such thing as luck. What do you think? Some people say that luck is the moment when an opportunity meets preparation.
Wakatoshi Ushijima Quotes:
(牛島 若利 Ushijima Wakatoshi)
1. Because there’s nothing that’s perfect in this world.
Download Free Wakatoshi Ushijima Wallpaper
Yu Nishinoya Quotes:
(西谷 夕Nishinoya Yū)
~Nishinoya says this to Kinoshita, when he was asked why he doesn’t just to underhand receives, instead of trying to do overhand.
“It’s no fun if you don’t try other options once you know they exist.”Tweet
(Season 4, Episode 8,18:50)
It’s true, things are only great, when you’re challenging yourself. When you’re feeling worked to your full mental and physical capabilities.
This is such an inspiring team-mate to have. I wish for a person like to be a team-mate that I get to work with.