Last Updated on June 22, 2020 by Ernie
Now here are some of the most Powerful moments and quotes from Devilman Crybaby. This anime definitely has some gruesome and heart-shattering moments and lines. Some of the craziest anime quotes, and moments that I could record in this Show on Netflix. This was a manga written by, “Go Nagai.” And it was published by Kodansha. This was such a different and unexpected story for me. It’s about demons invading the earth an humanity, after being awakened from their slumber and being frozen in ice. Akira, a shy guy, merges with one of these demons and fights back against all these demons.
This series has a very similar vibe to Berserk, just crazy, gore, nudity, all of it.
TV SERIES (Devilman Crybaby)
MOVIES/OVA (Devilman Crybaby)
so without further ado…
HEARTBREAKING DEVILMAN CRYBABY QUOTES
1. “I’m not going to make a deal with a devil like you.”
2. “You’re not a demon, you’re not a human either. You’re a devilman, and so I will save you.”
Akira Fudo – Devilman Crybaby
Ryo Asuka Quotes
3. Why do you run?
4. This is such a great quote, because it also reminds me to keep a close-eye on people that are around me. The people closest to me, the people that are acquiantances, and people that I’m meeting, because, anyone one of them could have bad intentions, and could go on to cause a lot of damage or harm.
Miki Makimura Quotes
6. This was such a sensitive and true quote, because what seems like the right thing to do at times is and can be completely wrong. The right actually is not the easy thing, but the thing that is way harder to do.
7.“Why do I run?
This was such a beautiful thing. Because in life we have to keep moving forward, we can’t look to the past, and expect to change it by staying at the same place. the only thing we do is move forward.
8. “Taro you’re no longer my son, this is for your own good. Why God, Why?”
9. To cry I believe isn’t just good, but necessary. Because we all have a heart, and feelings, and if we’re not expressing half of our real selves, then we’re hiding, and caring about what others think, instead of owning and embracing who we truly are.
Devilman Crybaby T-shirt
Designed by bigsermons