The best Jujutsu Kaisen products are here! Do you love Jujutsu Kaisen? Well, we got something special for the fans. We all know how Jujutsu
Jujutsu Kaisen - The Humble Beginnings
Table of Contents
Jujutsu Kaisen - Plot/Storyline
The story of Jujutsu Kaisen revolves around Itadori Yuji who is known for his unnatural powers around the whole high school. He lives in the Sendai city of Japan with his Grandfather. Itadori always runs from the athletic club of his high school because he excels in all physical activities. To get rid of all the attention, he joins the Occult Research Club, where he can just chill out.
Every day, Itadori leaves his school at 5:00 pm and straight on goes to meet his grandpa. One day, while Itadori’s grandpa is on the verge of death, he gives Itadori a timeless and wonderful message.
“Always Help People”
“Die Surrounded by People”
These two messages get into Itadori’s subconscious, motivating him to always help people. After leaving the hospital, he encounters Megumi Fushiguro, who was trying to find Itadori as Itadori had contact with a mysterious cursed object. The cursed Talisman that Itadori made contact with wasn’t just for the show!
After Itadori’s friends at school unfold that talisman, they find a decaying finger that eventually attracted all the curses at his school. In other words, Curses are a race of spirits that are formed by the negative emotions of humans. After Megumi and Itadori fail to fight the cursed spirit at school, Itadori decides to eat the finger. As a result, he becomes a host to Sakuna who was once an undisputed King of Curses.
Everyone would go on and try to exorcise Itadori. However, his new teacher, Gojo Satoru was surprised by Itadori’s control over his body. To keep Sakuna and Itadori in check, Gojo invited them to join the Tokyo Metropolitan Magic Technical College. His death sentence was extended until he will eat all of the Sakuna’s fingers so that they can kill Sakuna once and for all.
History of Jujutsu Kaisen
In 2017, there was a prequel series to the 2018’s manga “Jujutsu Kaisen.” The prequel series was known as Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical School. It was published in Jump GIGA in 2017 with its first volume.
The actual Jujutsu Kaisen series started on 5th March 2018 that acted as the sequel to Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical School. With the actual series, we got to see new main characters, and a brand new storyline as well.
Facts about Jujutsu Kaisen
- By 2021, Jujutsu Kaisen has sold over 25 million copies. Compared to May 20, 2020, they only had 4.5 million copies sold. The magic of good animation, awesome storyline, and hype!
- The power system in Jujutsu Kaisen is inspired by Hunter x Hunter and World Trigger. Now we know why it looks so attractive!
- Jujutsu Kaisen teaches us that there’s a thin line between good and evil. Both operate in a similar manner.
- There are two light novels released before the Anime version. One in 2020 and the other one was released in 2019.
- The manga was first released in 2018. Back then, there wasn’t that much hype. Right in the next year, its popularity increased by 400% in 2019. The hype is still growing to this date.
- Similar to what Thanos had in mind in End Game, one of the major villains in Jujutsu Kaisen wants to destroy humanity so that he can get rid of all the negative energy (not sure how that works, but why not?)
- The storyline is still in its infancy. It’s going to take a lot more to finish what they’ve created.
- By glancing over to the art, we can see that Gege Akutami’s inspiration was some of the best Anime out there. Bleach, Hunter x Hunter, My Hero Academia, and even Naruto. No wonder why the art style looks so good.
- The main character, Itadori Yuji is based on Gege’s older brother.
About The Author
Jujutsu Kaisen Content
With season 1 coming to its end, Jujutsu Kaisen has already hyped people to the point where everyone just wants more and more. The animation,