Avatar Aang Quotes
1. This really it’s so profound. Because I’ve personally hit very low point in my life in the past 2 years and they have been Looking Back Now the best years of my life for me. I have changed drastically I lived through some excruciating circumstances where I was living beside drug addicts, I was hustling and I was struggling and I was trying to find my way, what I really want to do and things like that oh, just you know figuring myself out. I was at such a low point, I mean I was living beside not only drug addicts but there was a suicide, a drug overdose that occurred at the place I was living. This is just to show how dire the circumstances in the place that I was living at was. But going through all that, and then going through another Business Partnership which seal to work out it’s not because of anything bad but because the chemistry between me and my friend did not work out as business partners. And then moving back in my parents home, really taught me and all the expenses through which I learned many life lessons but meanwhile while the seas are going on I was learning skills at an extremely accelerated rate as well.
2. Hey guys, I’m going to be honest with you I grew up in a rough neighborhood when I was younger and there was a lot of fighting and gangs, a lot of violence that I grew up around. And the best thing that could have happened to me was, me moving away from there to University because things were getting rough and a lot of the fighting, and weapons and lives are coming to be at stake. But, it was then I realized that how deep down the rabbit hole you can go something like Revenge, and since then I realized the best revenge is actually success.
3. To let go of fear, so much easier said than done. I can’t let go of fear to be honest. But what I did learn was to use my fear to my advantage. I actually love my fear. There’s a great quote in a new anime called “Fire Force“ by Akitaru Obi about this, that our fear actually keeps us cool-headed. on top of that i believe fear gives us a burst of energy at our disposal, that could be used effectively as well.
Avatar: the last airbender Sumi-e Sticker
Designed by Lazare Londaridze
1. This was a confusing quote to me for the longest time. But then, slowly as I went through life I truly realized what it means. That sometimes, in helping someone else, we get the idea, the thought, the mantra, or that one sentence we needed to help us with that confusing thing that was holding us back all along. Also in helping others, we can get help from others, and that when you help enough people, one day, they’ll feel like helping you.
2. I think this is to make us realize that we have a common connection with everyone, and that when you meet a stranger you sort of respect or admire, it really turns out to be a great time.
Iroh “Make Tea Not War” Sticker
Designed by wcqaguxa