Last Updated on November 20, 2019 by Ernie
Best Kimi no na wa Quotes
Hitoha Miyamizu Quotes
1. You know this is such a great line because I’m a big believer in dreams. But this really brings me down to reality and the perspective that really matters. Which is we should always definitely still strive towards our dreams but we should also love each and every moment, and experience on the way to getting there. Because once the dream is achieved, it disappears. But the love for the experience, if that is always there, we will never get bored.
2. You know time is such a unique thing. The one thing that nobody can alter ever … I think. And recently I’ve been thinking so much more about the time I have in a day and, I’m starting to realize that we have more than enough time everyday, and it’s just a matter of using it in the right way.
3. Wow. How beautiful. I am reading a book on Ultra learning and it teaches us that we as humans are more likely to remember things that are a procedure. For example riding a bike is something that we never forget. And the reason that is, is because once something becomes a procedure we always remember it. Hence if we pass down traditions we can always count on them being remembered because there a procedure vs. words, that could be forgotten.
Miki Okudera Quotes
1. Okay first of all she’s absolutely beautiful. Secondly you know it’s funny but there’s a philosophy out there that, we are actually happy all the time and it’s just a matter of realizing it and owning it vs. Looking for it.
Mitsuha Miyamizu Quotes
1. Love. What a great concept. I don’t really know what it means, I mean I do have a girlfriend, and I do love her so much. But you know, showing movies and shows ever since I’ve grown up is something that I’ve always fantasized. Being in a relationship I feel love all the time and Austin, but I wonder if it’s a little bit different in the movies just for effect, or is there really a different person maybe cool it might be the way it is shown in movies and shows with someone else.
2. I wake up at night sometimes as well not crying but worried about or thinking about something or a thought in regards to something I need to get done, but that’s about it.
3. Such a beautiful line, I just can’t fathom.
4. I think we might have this feeling as well. I think some of us call this regret and that we don’t do something that we’ve always wanted to, we feel like we’ve lost something that we could have had.
Sayaka Natori Quotes
1. This one is just funny. But funny enough, a lot of people do this after a break, guys and girls will cut their hair, to get a make-over. I think it’s to have a new start, a new beginning, a change?
Taki Tachibana Quotes
1. That’s so beautiful.
2. Seek and you shall find. I had a. Like this in my life where I went through so much trying and experimenting to figure out what and who I really was. To figure out what I wanted to do with my life. To figure out where my passions lied. I think everybody has to go through this. In their lives, where they can test out the things that they think they like, to figure out the thing that they really love.
3. What if you had one last chance for that thing that you could have had but didn’t. What if you had one last chance to talk to that person in high school that you really want us to. What if you had one more chance to live the life that you dreamed of?