Hiroko Seto Quotes
1. I really like how hiroko, shows us in this line. No matter where you are in the world, no matter who you’re interacting with oh, we’re always going to have commonalities with others, no matter how different they might seem. Because at the end of the day we’re all human and we all share and feel the same emotions as any other human.
2. It’s not just allies that support each other. What a beautiful line because, having competitors or enemies as Hiroko says are such a huge propeller in our progress and success in totality. Because of competitors we strive to focus more, we strive to do more, we strive to be more vigilant, among the many other things we strive to do knowing that we have a competitor/competitors that can outdo us at any moment.
3. I remember this quote as a lesson for myself, where when I was rebelling against my parents I didn’t truly understand the reason why but I intuitively knew that I have to do that in order to achieve what I wanted to achieve in life. Not saying that I have achieved all those things, but I just had the realization early on that I have to do such a thing. I also believe, that all of us go to the same Evolution within ourselves, realizing that we have to grow out of the shell that has helped us get to where we are, which is through our parents but there comes a time where we have to move Beyond what day was towards what we want. I didn’t realize this is what was happening when I was rebelling until I actually read it in a book that it is part of growing up.
Kaori Miyazono Quotes
1. One of my favourite quotes in the series, given the fact that we have to go ahead on towards our fear. But we have to act regardless of it existing or not that we might be feeling fear but we have to get up and take the action better on the past two are goals, achievements and our dreams.
2. Wow! This quote is the epitome of determination, perseverance, persistent to do whatever it takes to get to the place which you envision. That’s you have to be willing to work through physical problems. mental problems, emotional problems and any other sort of problem call my dad might come in your way on this road to your dreams.
Kousei Arima Quotes
1. I think this is called having a crush, being in the honeymoon phase of a relationship, something I have been through personally myself. I do believe that, that is love. Now where I am in my relationship I have found that it moves to a different level of admiration and intimacy and closeness. This level of Love is what I believe comes after the initial all over the place feelings.
Kousei Arima, Your Lie in April Wallpaper
3. This is the most amazing line, being from a family that loves music, growing up playing drums and playing music myself. I believe if you’ve ever been on stage for any apparent reason, you also know this feeling, where are you control everything that happens on the stage and the environment and how powerful that silence is and what you’re filling it with.
4. Unbelievable, this reminds me of the line where Warriors and Fighters would speak of the sword as if it was an extension of their hand. I think the piano is also something like that and that is the lesson here from Kousei.
Watari Ryota Quotes
1. This is probably my most favourite if not in the top favourite quotes in the series given that obstacles are part of our life, if we want to achieve greatness oh, and there is no way around it and the fact that the stars shine only the night, it’s such a beautiful line for me to remember.