1. Askeladd said this to Thorfinn, after he’d failed to fight him properly, with his lack of skill, and of-course being so young.
(Season 1, Episode 5, 22:28)
“Try achieving something great on the battlefield. You’re a viking. Then I’ll reward you with a duel.”Tweet
2. Askeladd said this to Thorfinn, after he kills one of the English soldiers, and actually saves Thorfinn’s life. So Ironic.
(Season 1, Episode 6, 9:01)
“On the battlefield , the weak die first. Like you.”Tweet
3. Askeladd says this to the uncle who loves money and treats the slave girl really poorly.
(Season 1, Episode 8, 6:40)
“You can make use of anyone with the right approach.”Tweet
4. Askeladd tells Thors this to get him to fight Thorkell at the London bridge.
(Season 1, Episode 9, 3:15)
“Only those who fight on the battlefield get what they desire. That’s the way of the warrior.”Tweet
5. Danggggg. He was talking about the Uncle of the village they were living in here.
(Season 1, Episode 8, 14:50)
“He just doesn’t realize it himself. Everyone is a slave to something.”Tweet
1. Bjorn told this to Askeladd.
(Season 1, Episode 9, 1:45)
“I don’t fight for money. I like to kill”Tweet
1. Floki says this to Askeladd, when they’re negotiating the price for assassination of Thors.
(Season 1, Episode 3, 1:51)
“You shouldn’t ask questions, it’s for your own good.”Tweet
2. Floki says this after he agrees with Askeladd on the contract to kill Thors.
(Season 1, Episode 3, 3:36)
“It seems he’s not a man of empty words.”Tweet
1. This is when Thors was talking to his wife and Leif-san at night after Floki had visited their village. When he had come to a realization that he had to go if he didn’t want the village to be hurt.
(Season 1, Episode 2, 14:18)
“Time has come for me to take responsibility for what I’ve done.”Tweet
2. I have had enemies myself in the past. I’m sure you reading this as well. But this line truly put it into perspective, that it doesn’t matter who they are. It’s not worth hurting them.
(Season 1, Episode 2, 20:00)
3. Thors said this to Askeladd, in order to prevent a fight from breaking out.
(Season 1, Episode 4, 4:23)
“Leave now and I won’t take your life.”Tweet
4. The best line ever, and so true. It made me realize that to become truly good at something. I don’t need to target others or use any sort of weapon, but infact that I could maybe use no weapons, and subdue the situation… a true mastery of an art.
(Season 1, Episode 4, 14:35)
“I must rely on a sword like this, because I am not yet a master. A true warrior doesn’t need a sword.” ~ThorsTweet
5. Thors says this to Askeladd, after getting shot with arrows from Askeladd’s men from above and before dying in order to protect all the men from the village who came on the ships with him, and of-course to also with them save his son’s life.
(Season 1, Episode 4, 18:01)
“Keep the promise you made as a warrior.” ~ThorTweet
1. Thorfinn said this behind Askeladd back, after he’d basically told him to become a stronger fighter.
(Season 1, Episode 5, 22:57)
‘I’ll achieve something in no time. Then you’ll die by my hands.’ ThorfinnTweet