Best Mavis Vermillion Quotes
Motivational, Emotional & Feelings
- Mistakes are actually the best lessons we can get I believe.
2. Walls that cannot be broken through power alone. I guess that does make sense. Not everything can be just broken and solved with brute force. But Mavis says that with feelings, with like the power we carry in our human emotions, could break through any barrier.
3. This is one of the hardest things to do I believe. Given the fact, that it’s specially hard to be open with someone, when you’ve been hurt by being completely vulnerable. So this is the hardest thing to do for someone who’s been hurt by being completely open. But if we are actually not open and vulnerable, then we can’t really find people that are amazing. Because we can only find amazing people by wearing our hearts on our sleeve. Regardless of being hurt in the past or not, it’s the only way.
4. I guess nothing can beat, a persistence towards a mission, having the faith, to stick it out with patience. Now if we add in there resilient and great friendships.
Comrade & Trust
Mavis Vermillion Quotes
- Yes, nothing more precious than the time we get to spend in this world. the possibilities are endless. We need to treasure our lives, and be grateful of it. this quote reminds me to do that for sure.
2. I think the people that become our friends are great representation of who we can become as people. I believe this quote reminds me of the people I have in my life, like my best friend. His name being Reet Roy. Also, my girlfriend Laura, who’s amazing. I have also been fortunate enough to have best friends in my past phases of life always, that we’ve been able to trust each other for a long time.
3. The power of youth.
4. This is so great to hear someone say, isn’t it? When someone truly wants to be by your side, regardless of the circumstances.