Last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 02:21 pm
The Best of Mugiwara. you’ll love. Monkey D. Luffy, at his finest and best.
Best life lessons from Monkey D. Luffy
1. When Luffy was going to save his brother Ace, and was talking to Ivankov. he showed up to Ace’s cell, but Ace wasn’t even there, and Ivankov said to Luffy that he should give up and this is what luffy said back to him.
It’s a great lesson for us to realize and learn how to make decisions in life. We should make decisions in life from the place of what we’ll regret later or be proud of after the act or event instead of in the moment, and that’ll help us make the best decision.
(Episode 881, 15:41)
2. There’s a lesson here for us that is very important. The lesson being that to live life to the fullest potential we have to go for things that really matter to us. And in order and that is the lesson they got here from Luffy
3. This lesson here I realized is that in life we shouldn’t be chasing superficial things. What we should be chasing is this thing that we really are passionate about and let the superficial be the side benefit of it, and not the thing we’re actually pursuing.
Luffy Wallpaper – One Piece
4.To set, and commit ourselves to something. Our strongest power as a human being.
5.This lesson here is that, we should not b solder intimidated by the people in front of us and that we ourselves have the potential and power to be as good or better than anyone.
6. The lesson here is that the things that happened to us happened to us for a reason. And that things make it better and things might change but we should never forget the significance and the lesson that it taught us and served as a reminder for that.
7. The lesson here is that don’t be so submissed by the opposition and that we shouldn’t worry about people’s appearances what we should worry about is their reasons and How Deeply committed a person is to their endeavour.
8. This is actually a great reminder for anybody who has a business or has the feeling to become an entrepreneur, because being and starting a business myself I realize the risk it is and what it cost to actually be successful in it. But it is also a huge realization of the amount of fulfilment and happiness that comes by doing the thing that you’re most passionate about.
9. The lesson here is that in a team people are going to have different skills and different strengths and that as a leader you are responsible for all the weakest links in that team and you have to fill the gaps for the rest of your team.
10.The lesson here is that we are all social beings and that no matter how painful are hurt Maybe. There is nothing more painful than being alone. So do things with other people because we’re social creatures and that’s where we belong, with others.
Luffy Wallpaper #2 – One Piece
11.This is a classic lesson to stick to the vision and Mission you set for yourself in spite of turbulence and the hurdles that come in your way.
One Piece Flag Sticker