Last updated on October 8th, 2019 at 04:34 pm
Best Itachi Uchiha Quotes
1. I have a sister, so I can really relate to this quote. I remember when I was younger she was hit by someone. It made me furious, and I did something to hurt the person who hurt her, and made sure she felt protected. Even though that was wrong, I just know how Itachi feels, and what he means when he says that.
2. Ah love this one! Just straight-up self-awareness. I think this one means so much. You have to acknowledge not just the good parts about you but also all the bad parts about yourself.
Download FREE Itachi Wallpaper #1
3. I had to make a wallpaper out of this one. This is the true meaning of self-acceptance. Finding not just acceptance, but approval of one’s self. To truly realize who you are, and to truly use that to your advantage in life.
Itachi Panda Sticker
Designed by RandeeTee15
4. Protect your NAKAMA!! over everything!
He said this to Kisame
5. This is the most beautiful thing, that no matter how much we try to be perfect in order to make others love us more. The real secret is that we can never be perfect jsut by ourselves in the first place.
6. It’s crazy that Itachi could be so objective, in the most fearful moments. Because the funnies thing is that it’s a natural human reaction to fear the unknown. So it’s not something that we can attain naturally, but it’s a disciplined task to train yourself to look at the unknown objectively.
7. It’s true that we can use our negative emotions to fuel our ambitions, and use them to strengthen us, but I don’t believe Itachi did the right thing here. Making Sasuke hate him in order to make him stronger.
Download Itachi Wallpaper #2
8. I think he’s saying that in life, we don’t appreciate anything that we don’t work hard for. Hence, something that we get to easily has no value in it.
Uchiha Symbol Sticker
Designed by koyul
9. Don’t be judgemental, yup noted, even though I still catch myself doing it many times.
10. Oh man! I love this one. To be leaning into your fear can be the most exciting thing in our life. Are you doing it for yourself? Are you using this lesson from Itachi?
11. It’s so funny, but truly each one of us out of all the billions of people on Earth, has a different life. A unique life, and a unique perspective, and yet we all have something in common as well… we’re all human.
12. No one is perfect, even Itachi said. Now I can finally take it easier on myself. How about you?
13. Naruto: “How can you be easy going at a time like this?! If we’re caught we’ll never be able to get out. I only got out of planetary devastation because of nine tails rampage
Itachi: “It’s not about being easy going, analysis requires calm. Every jutsu has a weakness!”
(Itachi was so smart and analytical, he wouldn’t even flinch in the hardest of situation. Even when Killer B and Naruto together couldn’t figure out a way to defeat Edo Nagato. he figured it out in a matter of minutes.)