Inu No Taisho Quotes
Toga Quotes, Inutaisho Quotes, Inu No Daiyokai Quotes (Inuyasha & Sesshomaru’s father)
1. This is such an amazing quote, and made so much sense for why he gave Sesshomaru the Tenseiga, because Sesshomaru was strong enough to not need an offesive weapon. Instead he gave him the weapon to bring back people to life.
1. This is such a great quote that truly shows in one quote the power of human being, and that a lot of times in our lives, we find reasons for why we cannot do certain, things… when we only need one or two reasons to do it.
2. Man I love this quote it just speaks about how much us as humans are capable of in terms of when we do things for others and not ourselves when were selfless we can do things that we can’t imagine.
3. So true, the human emotions, and the need to protect someone, literally overshadows any other conviction.
Kagome Higurashi Quotes:
1. I believe this is one of the hardest things to be able to say to someone you really actually love. I think Kagome it’s such a self aware and altruistic person and it really shows what this anime quote.
Kikyō (桔梗; Japanese for Chinese Bellflower)
1. I love this, because the quote shows that the power for our future is within our grasp, just like the arrow Kikyo is holding. I wanna thank Teesia from DeviantArt for the picture in this quote.
(弥勒, みろく, “Maitreya”)
1. This was the funniest thing in the whole anime. I cannot get over how much this made me laugh, continuously and all the time. Miroku just couldn’t stop flirting and asking to have babies with girls. HAHAHAHHAH. comment below if you loved this.
Naraku (奈落, ならく, “Hell”)
1. Naraku had so much hate in his heart. I just couldn’t understand. I believe it’s the height and extent that jealousy can push a person I believe. At the end of the day, he just really liked Kikyo, and maybe just couldn’t handle that he wouldn’t be able to be with her. So he decided to kill her, and then also decided to revive her as well.
(殺生丸, せっしょうまる, “Destruction of Life”)
1. Sesshomaru is just so good. He was by far, the most prideful character in the whole series.. yes. But I don’t know about you, but he was definitely my favorite, so I had to make a wallpaper for us fellow Sesshomaru lovers.
2. So much power. He reminds me a lot of Escanor from Seven Deadly Sins. If you haven’t seen the show I’d recommend you watch just because you’ll love Escanor. Anyways, Sesshomaru was that badass older brother that everybody wished they had. And he was still the strongest even after losing and arm. How insane!
Retail Price: $29.98
You Save: $3.00
from: Right Stuf, Inc.