Last Updated on November 20, 2019 by Ernie
1. I think what Kamina meant here was that even if a person dies their legacy still lives on.
2. I think the lesson here is that we need to focus really on what we want to do, and have the courage to pursue it oh, so that we rid ourselves of all the excuses of and, if, and buts. I believe it’s very easy for anyone of us to get caught up in the excuses that we tell ourselves or sometimes even the people around us make us believe.
Kamina Gurren Lagann Wallpaper
Kittan Bachika Quotes
1. This is one of my favorite quotes because I do believe that fear is a great compass in terms of what we need to do and what we need to pursue. I remember a time in my life where I would go pursue things just because they scared me, and there is a downside to that as well where as in you’re doing things just because you’re scared of them instead of doing them for the right reasons and as long as we can discern between those two things I believe we can make the best decision
Nia Teppelin Quotes
1. The ball this girl is super beautiful and secondly it’s so wonderful when somebody that you hang around with, like, or trust says that they believe in you, I don’t know if there’s something that is more powerful than that.
2. I really do believe this I think if we set our minds to something we can achieve anything we want in the world.
1. In the world we live in today, where technological advances and the Revolution and speed at which wood rolling is immensely faster than it’s ever been. Given that it also gives us more space in room to make a new roads to make new evolutionary products, content and tools for others to use. And I think that is what Simon saying that because we live in such a forward facing world that there will be so many things that we want to do that haven’t been done before, and to not be scared of those things but instead make your own Road.
Simon Gurren Lagann Wallpaper
3. Another quote on fear, which is why I love Simon here. He just loves facing his fear and that is so commendable and admirable.
Yoko Littner Quotes
1. The dreams that we left behind, this one was a little bit complicated for me to understand but what I think your comment here was that the dreams that we’ve had in the past will give us the energy to move on ahead. If you think this has a different meaning please comment below to let me know because I would love to know myself.