Erza is one of our favourite characters, her leadership with Natsu, and Gray, and putting them in their places is absolutely phenomenal. LOL. She’s an S-Class Fairy Tail Mage, that everybody in the Guild including gildarts acknowledges, and is one of the strongest female mages in the Fairy Tail Guild alongside Mirajan Strauss.
Famous and Best Erza Scarlet Quotes
Inspirational & Emotional Erza Quotes
1. To truly know your strength, you must truly know your shortcomings. I love this quote. I thought about it for a bit, and made me realize all the things I’m bad at. lol. But the few strengths are definitely worth it.
2. I’d rather the know the truth, even though it can be really excruciating to hear in the moment. It really is excruciating at times. I recently had an experience where my girlfriend told me something that felt very bad to hear in the moment. But I still thanked her, because even though it was hard to hear. It was actually so important to hear, and know, because moving forward, it’s something I can change, improve and get better at.
3. So true, there might have been people in our life. That we might be close with at this moment. But we still gotta remember, if it hurt, then it was worth it. Because only things that were great can truly have the potential to make you sad.
4. I guess, it’s true, we can start now. So, if that’s you reading this. Do it NOW!!
6. This is beautiful from Erza.
7. If you’ve been through a painful time, then pleas remember this.
9. “As long as you laugh at people’s suffering, your goal will always be out of reach. If you never want to be defeated, you must first learn your own weakness, and always be kind.”
Erza Love & Friendship Quotes
- This is a great reminder for us all. Let your friends give you strength. Don’t give up or give in, but instead keep going because of them.
2. This is what real friendship is like I thought I was helping certain people in my life, when it turned out they were the ones helping me the whole time.
3. To only want and need enough is so profound, when we think about it. All we need is the strength to protect the ones we love, the rest is unnecessary. What a beautiful line, and top top it off with, I’m alright with being weaker than everyone else too. Gotta love Erza for this anime quote. 3.
If you like this you might also like one of these: