Last Updated on June 16, 2021 by Ernie
Best Kimetsu no Yaiba Quotes
Giyu Tomioka Quotes
1. Giyu says this to Tojiro, because he was actually trying to teach him in that moment. He was trying to teach him to become stronger, that that was what was needed in order for him to be able to save his sister.
(Season 1, episode 15:17)
2. At this point, Giyu had started to see, and believe in Tanjiro. So he pushed on, to make him feel more rage, in order to provoke him to become better. Teachers like this I personally really admire in life. They provide so much motivation, and they do it while making themselves look bad, in order to light a fire under your ass.
(Season 1, episode 16:30)
Giyu Tomioka Sticker
1. He’s just hilarious. Kills me with his lines every time.
“When you lose to someone smaller than you, it destroys your soul!”Tweet
(Season 1, Episode 24, 9:19)
2. Inosuke says that about Tanjiro while they were fighting together to defeat the last being that the mother demon with strings in the forest was controlling.
“It’s not about going first for this guy. It’s the battle! It’s the overall flow that he’s watching!”Tweet
(Season 1, episode 16, 16:08)
Jigoro Kuwajima Quotes
1. Love thie Grandpa. If it wasn’t for him, Zenitsu would never be the absolute OP monster he is, and this is the reason why. Because he drilled into Zenitsu the right principles of success.
(Season 1, episode 17, 13:26)
2. Not this guys was a badass Grandfather, if there ever was one.
(Season 1, episode 17, 13:26)
3. Master one one, or Master of none?
(Season 1, episode 17, 13:26)
Kagaya Ubuyashiki Quotes
(Season 1, Episode 23, 21:22)
“Train to death. At the end of the day, there is nothing else you can do.”Tweet
(Season 1, episode 3, 18:55)
1. I definitely want to see way more of her. we didn’t get enough.
‘For any kind of wound, there’s always some kind of medicine or treatment.’Tweet
(Season 1, episode 8, 18:26)
Tanjiro Kamado Quotes
“Don’t wimp out! Save him! Save him! Save him! I”m not powerless anymore! Move!!”Tweet
(Season 1, episode 4, 14:38)
1. This was such a great moment, and so devastating. I couldn’t imagine losing someone I loved, the way Kazumi did. Truly an excruciatingly painful thing to happen.
“No matter how many people, you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living. No matter how devastating, the blows maybe.”Tweet
(Season 1, episode 7, 13:11)
2. Tanjiro says this to Sanemi Shinazugawa (a Hashira) while he head butts him, because he hurt Nezuko.
(Season 1, Episode 22, 10:31)
Demon Slayer Hoodie
3. This is actually the first thing Tanjiro says in the beginning of the Anime. Quote frankly what a great quote to start of the anime in my opinion. Such a strong, resolve, conviction, and all bundled with a massive problem to pull in the viewer right away.
4.Tanjjiro to one of the twelve Kizuki, Riu This was one of the best moments. Like where did Tanjiro awaken fire power, when he’s clearly a water breathing style.
(Season 1, episode 19, 21:14)
5. Tanjiro said this to Giyu Tomioka, after he had saved Tanjiro from the father demon.
(Season 1, Episode 21, 10:12)
Download Tanjiro Demon Slayer Wallpaper
6. “Work at it.
All I can do is work hard!
That’s the story of my life!
Hard work is some of the other efforts!
It can be one step at a time!
Move forward! right!
(Season 1, episode 24, 1:17)
7. “Breathe all the way into my fingertips! Meditation boosts concentration.”
(Season 1, episode 24, 16:47)
8. “No! Because once I’ve mastered it myself, I can teach them, too!”
(Season 1, episode 24, 17:30)
Shinobu Kocho Kimono
9. Tanjiro says this to Kanao Tsuyuri, we all remember this don’t we?
(Season 1, episode 26, 15:35)
10. It’s crazy that, Tanjiro, is literally doing affirmations. This is a clear example of personal development and how anime embodies it.
“I can do it I know I can do it. I’m the guy who gets it done broken bones or not… No matter what… I can do it! I can fight!”Tweet
(Season 1, episode 13, 3:25)
11. “It’s not good! Nothing’s changed at all! Spirit alone isn’t gonna get me anywhere! Your head.. use your head not just your spirit. Think think think.”
“Use your head not just your spirit. Think think think.”Tweet
(Season 1, episode 13, 4:12)
Tanjiro Kamado Demon Slayer Kimono
“Look straight ahead. Rouse yourself! Give it all you’ve got Tanjiro! Give it all you’ve got!”Tweet
(Season 1, episode 12, 21:00)
13. So true. I recently read in a book called “The Obstacle is the way, that we should never take any enemy head. that should always be the last resort. we should always strive to out-manuever, out-think and out-create our enemies. Having a a head on battle always causes more losses than wins.
“Head on battles are simple. Whoever’s stronger and faster wins.”Tweet
(Season 1, episode 3, 19:57)
1.This is so true, and I’ve noticed this as a true difference between mastery, of a skill or craft, and people who don’t become masters.knowing something is not the same as embodying it.
“All you did was memorize it as a fact. Your body has no clue what it needs to do.” ~Sabito (Demon Slayer)Tweet
(Season 1, episode 3, 15:17)
2.”Go further! If you’re a man. If you call yourself a man! There’s no other way to go but forward!”
Tanjiro Kamado Zip-up Track Jacket
Sakonji Urokodaki Quotes
1. He says this to him, when he first gives Tanjiro the sword. He also tells him that he’ll break his bones if he breaks the sword… LOL.
Zenitsu Agatsuma Quotes
1. This was probably my favorite part in the whole anime so far. Zenitsu has hands down one of the best back stories ever….!!!
2. I love the backstory that finally came in regards to Zenitsu. We can finally understand his “wussyness.” It didn’t make sense to me before, but now I get it He is by far my favorite character right now, honestly!
3. “Clearly, Gramps did smack me aroun da bit too much… But he Never abandoned me!”
(Season 1, episode 17, 16:15)
Kimetsu No Yaiba Sticker
4. This is probably the greatest moment, in anime, itself. Because Zenitsu was just a straight-up Beast he never gave in, he never gave up, he literally give it his all.
(Season 1, episode 17,19:10)
5. “Amazing. Such a great life lesson as well for myself.
(Season 1, episode 17, 12:19)
Zenitsu Zip-up Track Jacket
6. “I won the battle but lost the war!”
(Season 1, episode 24, 9:35)
Zenitsu Agatsuma – Banpresto FIGURE VOL.4
Designed by Banpresto