Last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 02:18 pm
Now these are some of the best moments I could gather from My Hero Academia. It includes the best quotes from all seasons so far, and I”ll be updating them with the new season 4 quotes as well. Just let me know what other quotes you guys want in the comments below.
Best Of All Might
>>>All Might Wallpaper (Free)
1. This was one of the best moments in the show when all might, the strongest hero, bent down and put his head to the floor getting respect to Midoriya’s mother in order to let Deku be his student and study under him and to let all my be Izuku Midoriya teacher.
“You are not just an aspiring hero following in my footsteps. You are on your own path toward greatness. As your teacher, I must walk beside you.”Tweet
I believe I haven’t been upfront mam, please allow me to try again.
“It’s true my path has been filled with blood. But that’s what makes me the right person to help him find his own way. Free of the mistakes I made as a young hero.”
(Season 3, Episode 12, 18:20)
2. Now this is a dream-line to say for every anime lover. The epic-ness of what All Might before, he lost all his power.
3. “Will you allow me to devote myself to Young Izuku.” Goes to show how truly humble great and successful people really are. They realize the importance of bending down and creating anybody in front of you with the ultimate respect if needed.
(Season 3, Episode 12,19:54)
4. This quote was An amazing one for leadership because it really shows that as a leader you hold a certain form and standard of, and principles that people used as a reminder in their lives.
(Season 2, Episode 25, 19:50)
5. Don’t you remember when you were a kid, and you had this innate feeling of helping other people when you saw them in misery. I can remember it very clearly. Oh, and you might not remember it but you were the same way as well because when we’re living as kids without the influence from society’s standards and how it should be, we all have and feel the sense of responsibility to help another human being in need.
(Season 2, Episode 11, 7:15)
7. “Young bakougo you understand something crucial truth no one had to teach you. Bakugou without a shadow of a doubt the best intuition in the whole show that I’ve seen. He has the best fighting instinct and decision making in the moment over Shoto Todoroki and Deku.
(Season 2, Episode 5, 15:10)
8. Another leader quote, to always find a way, to figure out the solution, no matter the problem, no matter the hurdle, no matter the obstacles. Because in life and in reality the obstacle in the way is the way forward and to your growth and for your improvement in that area or skill.
“A real hero will always find a way for justice to be served.”Tweet
(Season 1, Episode 12, 20:10)
All Might – A Hero always finds a way Sticker
Designed by QuoteTheAnime
9. This one is not necessarily a motivational or inspirational quote. This quote is a reminder of caution and awareness about other and people who don’t have good intentions.
“When people gain true power, they enjoy showing it off to others.”Tweet
(Season 2, Episode 20, 15:45)
10. All Might about Bakugou. This is the exact reason why I love bakugou so much because again already embodies the right characteristics and disciplines required to become a Great Hero in terms of fighting capabilities … only, ofcourse.
(Season 2, Episode 24, 20:26)
11. The difference between the Great and the mediocre given away in this lesson by all might for us.
(Season 2, Episode 2, 4:01)
12. This was a very vulnerable moment for all my life and I believe serve as the precursor to him giving his power to Midoriya.
(Season 1, Episode 12, 8:40)
13. Another gold mine lesson for leadership givenhere. That when you arrive in a high-stress situation the first thing to do is reassure all the people that are there as a leader, then I assure them that you will win and raise the morale and cons everybody around you which will in turn give you momentum succeed and the others.
“The only I can do now is reassure them that things will be okay. That’s my duty as the symbol of peace. Have no fear students because I am here.”Tweet
(Season 1, Episode 12, 3:09)
14. All Might to Nomu. This was the most unexpected quote for me because I was trying to think what he would do in this situation and it reminded me of Yami from Black Clover. Because this situation as an opportunity to dig out and released new level of inside of him, just like Yami Does.
(Season 1, Episode 12, 19:35)